Hello everyone! I was tagged by the wonderful Great Exhortations for this blogging nomination. A massive thank you to Gaby who writes this awesome blog and you can click the link to go and check it out!
As you may have guessed there are a few rules to follow regarding this nomination. These rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their website
- Use the award logo on your post
- Answer the 10 questions provided by the blogger who tagged you
- Nominate 10 bloggers
- Ask them 10 questions
- How many books do you average a month?
To be honest it varies quite a lot depending on how busy I am but on average probably about 4 – one each week.
- What’s your favourite book cover?
This one is so hard because there are so many amazing book covers! I managed to narrow it down to a few. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. The Anna and the French Kiss companion trilogy by Stephanie Perkins (the second covers). And the newest UK Harry Potter book covers by artist Jonny Duddle – especially the bright green Chamber of Secrets one.
- If you could be best friends with any book character, who would it be?
- What’s your method for holding your place in a book? (Remembering the page number, just looking for where you left off, bookmarks, etc.)
Folding the corner down. I love it when books actually look like they have been read and loved.
- What genres do you avoid?
Vampire (if that counts as a genre?)
- If you could recommend one book to everyone you know, what would it be?
- How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog in February this year – after some failed attempts at starting one in previous years.
- What was the most recent book you abandoned?
- What book do you want to see turned into a TV show or movie?
Gaah sooo many! Here are a few. An Abundance of Katherine’s and Looking for Alaska by John Green. Since You’ve Been Gone and Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. The Anna and the French Kiss companion trilogy by Stephanie Perkins. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I could go on…
- Where do you like to read?
In bed with a cup of tea usually.
- Which book have you re-read the most amount of times?
- Be honest – which book have you not read because of the cover?
- Who is your ultimate OTP? (One true pairing – favourite fictional couple)
- What book do you love that everybody else seems to hate?
- What is your favourite book to film adaptation of the last 5 years?
- Name a book and then choose three songs that you would put in the film adaptation soundtrack.
- Which book villain’s backstory would you most like to read?
- Audiobooks – yay or nah?
- What is the quickest you’ve ever read a book and what book was it?
- What book/s are you reading right now?
Hope you enjoy answering them!
Lots of love,