Good afternoon everyone! I have been nominated by the ever so kind The YA Page blog for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” Thank you so much for the nomination!
There is a short set of rules to follow in order to effectively accept the nomination. These rules are as follows:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- You must list the rules and display the award
- You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
So without any further ado, here is my 7 random facts about myself:
- On Saturday I moved into my third year uni house with my three other wonderful roommates
- I have recently developed a deep love for Branston pickle (random, I know)
- I am on the uni welcome crew this year, meaning I will be helping to make sure all the first years settle in and enjoy their first few weeks of uni life
- My dream is to be a published author of young adult fiction – which you may already know!
- I really want to learn how to play the violin
- My obsession with watching YouTubers is still growing – seriously, it will change your life
- It is beginning to dawn on me that this is my final year of uni which is kind of scary but also so crazy exciting I could fall off my chair
I have chosen some rather wonderful book blogs for my nominations, they are as follows:
Books and Messy Buns (I love your blog artwork/logo!)
YA Teabreak (I also love your blog artwork/logo!)
So these count as recommendations for awesome book blogs if you are looking for more to follow, go and check them out! I hope you enjoyed reading my One Lovely Blog Award post and I want to say congrats and good luck to my nominees. I hope to be reading your posts soon!
Just as a quick side note I want to say that I am absolutely over the moon with the view count on my blog yesterday, for some bizarre reason it reached its highest which has made me very happy! So thanks to everyone who has ever clicked onto my blog!
Lots of love,