Hey guys! I know I have been a bit slow with my response to this, but I haven’t been blogging for three weeks. I was delighted to find that I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by A Reading Writer.
A Reading Writer is an awesome blog full of book news, reviews and other articles of importance. I would like to thank them very much for sending me this nomination.
So, there are a few guidelines to follow for this nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do
Here are 5 facts about myself:
- I have just returned from The Salzburg Academy on Media & Global Change and, being a huge fun of theatre and film, of course I went to all The Sound of Music tourist spots!
- I am currently reading Anne Frank’s The Diary of a Young Girl and when I was in Austria I visited a WW2 concentration camp, Mauthausen-Gusen, which was an incredibly profound and eye-opening experience.
- I am about to start my final year at university and I have recently considered applied for a master’s year after I graduate to study creative writing.
- I can’t deny I am a huge fan of The Great British Bake Off and Downton Abbey.
- I am thinking of starting up my own YouTube channel soon and I would love to hear what you all think of this idea!
And I nominate these amazing blogs:
Good luck guys!
Lots of love,