Hey guys! I am absolutely honoured to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful A Reading Writer. I really enjoy answering questions set by my fellow bloggers. I love this award because it promotes blogs which are in their early stages.
So, there are a few simple rules on what to do after you’ve been nominated:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
- Have your nominees answer your 11 questions
- Notify nominees through social media
So, I would like to answer the questions I have been given by A Reading Writer, which I think are so fun and original!
- Describe yourself in ONE word.
- When and why did you start blogging?
I started this blog on the 23rd February 2015 but I have had a few other attempts at running a blog in the past. This time I had more of an idea what I wanted to achieve so it has been more successful. I started blogging because of books and because I love social media and chatting within an online community.
- Who influenced you to read?
I just kind of influenced myself. I have always enjoyed reading, I used to read Harry Potter so much. But, it was the Divergent series that really got me into the world of reading and exploring more stories.
- Who is that ONE person that you look up to? Why?
I can’t really say that there is one person. I obviously look up to my amazing friends and family. In terms of celebrity role models, I absolutely love Zoe Sugg and Tanya Burr. I have been so inspired by them recently, they are so beautiful inside and out.
- Where’s your favourite place when you’re reading?
My bed before going to sleep or on the sofa at home while my family are there watching TV.
- What’s the perfect pair for a book, is it coffee or tea?
- Name three authors that you have read almost all their books? (Consider authors that you have read more than 5 novels.)
J.K.Rowling, John Green and Veronica Roth
- Aside from writing and reading, name one activity that you do most of the time?
Watch Once Upon a Time
- What’s your favourite song lyric?
“We’re happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time. It’s miserable and magical” – Taylor Swift, 22
- If you are not you, who would you want to be? (Real person here folks!)
Tanya Burr or Zoe Sugg!!! They are amazing and they have the coolest job in the world!!!
- What is the best quote that you have read? (Please include the name of the book and author)
“Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it” – Veronica Roth, Divergent
Next I would like to put forth my nominees. These are the blogs I have chosen because I enjoy them and I think you would enjoy them too! My 11 nominees are as follows…
- Love Thy Shelf
- Reading Rachael
- A Fangirl’s Opinion
- Blossom To Flourish
- A Wondrous Bookshelf
- Becca and Books
- Heart Full of Books
- Inspired By A Book
- Get a Bookmark
- Hashtag Love Books
And here are my 11 questions for my nominees…
- Do you have a favourite blogger/youtuber?
- What’s your favourite sweet treat?
- Name one big thing you want to achieve in life.
- Name a villainous character who you think was just misunderstood.
- What’s is your biggest fear?
- If you could meet one fictional character, who would it be?
- What is your favourite TV show right now?
- Which Disney princess/prince would you be?
- Who is the last person you texted?
- What film do you really want to see right now?
- What is the last thing you ate?
These questions were just the first things that came to mind because I thought it would be more fun that way so I hope you enjoy them! Please carry this on and nominate another 11 bloggers, it is such a great opportunity to spread the word of new blogs.
Lots of Love,